The Elite Series Self Serve Systems
An All-In-One Design That Provides Advanced Product Delivery On All Functions
The Elite line of equipment was designed by Hydro-Spray to offer Advanced Product Delivery which gives car wash operators the ability to enhance the performance of their self-serve wash bays with adjustable delivery pressures on each solution being delivered. Consumers will feel more value and enjoy better cleaning power at an Elite car wash.
THE ELITE SERIES
The Elite Line of Equipment
The Elite Series
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the use of multiple pumps-saving you energy and operating cost
- Eliminates complicated check values
- Reduces the number of components in your wash-minimizing maintenance
No Weep Winterization System Simply program a winterization temperature on your Elite Series System to save water and money that would otherwise be lost during cold winter months. Following the completion of each wash, when the temperature has dropped below your winterization temperature, the Elite Series will first blow fluid lines free of water, and then inject anti-freeze solution into those fluid lines. This action effectively, efficiently, and economically prevents your fluid lines from freezing.
Wash Down Feature
Wash the walls and the floor of your bay down with the press of a button.
Hydrominder Solution Tanks Each Elite Series includes industry standard solution tanks equipped with the Hydrominder to accurately and consistently mix chemical with water. With most self-serve systems inconsistency can result from utilizing multiple pumps or from a secondary water dilution point at the inlet of the high pressure pump. The all-in-one design eliminates these variables and promises a consistent delivery of solution to the wash bay.
Monitor and control the operation of your wash from the simple touch screen or from anywhere!
Touchscreen Computer Controlled Interface - Keeping you in touch with your car wash, the touchscreen interface utilizes an OMRON PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) to control the inputs from the bay and provide outputs to the devices on the pump stand. From this simple interface operators have the ability to:
- Change settings
- Monitor performance
- Track income and utility cost
- Monitor the usage of different functions for business and marketing research
- Turn individual bays on and off when a bay is in need of servicing
Remote Access- Imagine being able to track and control the operations of your self-serve car wash from anywhere. With The Elite Series' Remote Access feature, you can access all the computer interface features from anywhere using the internet connection on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Spot Free
- Tire/Wheel Cleaner
- Foam Polish
Input Option Valves control the fluid supply from the hydrominder tank to the inlet manifold of the direct drive tri-plex plunger pump. This design allows total delivery control of all solutions to the bay.
Output Option Valves
- High Pressure Wand
- Foam Gun Wand
- Foam Brush Wand
Equipped with 10 Standard Adjustable Functions
- High/Med. Pressure Soap
- Foam Polish
- Foam Brush
- High/Med. Pressure Wax
- Spot Free (Ready)
- Tire/Wheel Cleaner
- High Pressure Rinse
*Presoak, tire/wheel cleaner, soap, wax, rinse, spot free (ready) and optional cycles can all be customized to one of three operating pressures (High, Medium, & Low).
- Free Standing Stainless Steel Frame
- Pre-Plumbed and Pre-Wired
- Omron PLC
- Device Net Communication I/O
- Four Switch Router
- Pump Motor Direct Drive Options
- General Pump/WEG Motor
- CAT Pump/Baldor Motor
- Arimitsu Pump/Baldor Motor
- Plug and Play Wash Bay Connections
- 3/4" Hot and Cold Water Supply Ready
- 1/4" Compressed Air Supply Ready
- Seven Hydro-Minder Proportioning Valves
- Two Mechanical Float Valves
- One Electric Fload Switch
- 208/230 Volt, 3 phase Motor Control with Overload Protection (Per Number of Bays)
- 120 Volt, Single Phase System Control Voltage
- 24 Volt AC Meter Box Control Voltage (Primary Transformer Supplied)
- Equipment Room Space Requirements, 2-5 Bay = 77.25" H x 35.5" D x 73" L
- Equipment Room Space Requirements, 6 Bay = 77.25" H x 35.5" D x 85" L
- Power Supply = 208/230 Volt AC, 3 phase, 20 Amps Per Bay
- Power Supply = 120 Volt AC, 1 phase, 20 Amps Per System
- Fresh Water Supply, 3/4" Hot/Cold 20 GPM Per System
- Compressed Air Supply, 5-6 CFM Per System
- Motor Starter/Relay Optional if Using Electric Float Switch for Spot Tank Fill
- Enclosed Climate Controlled Equipment Room